When it comes to soups there are a wide variety of dishes that you can try out. One dish that you may have heard of is ABC Soup. Its fascinating name seems to come from the fact that this soup is as easy as ABC to make. A fascinating origin for its name right? With that said, would you like to try making this soup dish? Fantastic! Let us begin then.
Let us take a look at the ingredients that you will need for this dish.
|.400 g of pork ribs or chicken ribs (depending on your preference)
.1 large onion
.1 piece of corn
.60 g of Shaoxing wine
.Water (as much as you need)
.Salt (to taste)
|Preparation time: 60 minutes
|Serving Size: 4 persons
|Calories: 350 kcal
|Difficulty Level: Easy (1 out of 5 stars)
- Add water into a pot and bring it to a boil.
- Put your pork or chicken ribs into the boiling water and boil it for 5 minutes until you see scum rise to the surface.
- Once you see that remove that scum and take out your pork or chicken ribs and leave it aside. Discard your water after doing so.
- Using another pot, boil water and add your pork or chicken ribs as well as the other ingredients to the pot. Once everything is boiled sufficiently, you can cover your pot and let it simmer for 50 minutes.
- After doing so, add salt to your soup to taste and serve it.
Why not try another recipe?
Other than this recipe, we have recipes for other dishes that you can try. These dishes include Sayur Lodeh, Korean Fried Chicken, Onigiri and many more. Do keep an eye out for more interesting content in the future. For now, do enjoy your meal.