When it comes to making chicken soup, there are many variations you can try. One variation that we would like to suggest for you to try is Chicken Soup with Brown Rice Vermicelli? Would you like to try cooking it? Great! Without further ado let us begin.
Let us take a look at the ingredients that we will need.
|.2 tablespoons of olive oil |
.2 cups of chopped onions
.2 cups of sliced celery
.2 cups of sliced mushrooms
.2 tablespoons of minced garlic
.2 tablespoons of chopped chinese parsley
.3 cups of brown rice vermicelli
.1 small roasted chicken cut into shreds
.3 cups of low sodium chicken broth (you can add more if you wish)
.1 cup of water
.Black pepper (as much as you need)
|Preparation Time:30 minutes|
|Serving Size: 4 persons|
|Total Calories: 800kcal|
|Difficulty Level: Easy (1 out of 5 stars)|
- Add olive oil to a well heated pan.
- Add your chopped onions, celery and mushrooms. Saute them until they turn light brown.
- Add your shredded chicken, minced garlic and black pepper and mix them well.
- Once you have mixed everything well, place your mixture into a pot.
- Add your brown rice vermicelli, parsley and 1 cup of Chicken Broth to your mixture and mix them well while bringing your pot to a boil.
- Add the remaining cups of chicken broth alongside water to your mixture and reduce the heat.
- Let your soup simmer for about 10 minutes before serving.
Other recipes that you can try
Apart from this recipe, we have other recipes for dishes such as Sayur Lodeh, Onigiri, Korean Fried Chicken and Singaporean Hokkien Mee for you to try. Beyond that, do stay tuned for more great content in the future. For now, do enjoy your meal.