A popular cuisine that is enjoyed by many is Italian cuisine. Furthermore Pasta is one of those renowned favourites when it comes to popular food from Italian Cuisine. That said, have you tried to make a pasta dish before? Would you like to try it out? Here’s a simple recipe that you can use to create a delightfully delicious and simple Mint and Turkey Bacon Pasta dish. Without further ado, let us begin your culinary journey.
Let us first get you acquainted with the ingredients that you will need for this dish.
.200 g of pasta
.5 pieces of turkey bacon
.1 teaspoon of chopped garlic
.1 small onion
.Half a lemon
.Milk (as much as you need)
.Chicken Stock (as much as you need)
.Salt (to taste)
.Pepper (as much as you need)
|Preparation time: 30 minutes|
|Serving Size: 2 persons|
|Difficulty Level: Easy (1 out of 5 stars)|
- Cook your pasta in a pot until it is al dente where it has a slightly firm texture. After that, set your pasta aside.
- Now, using a saucepan, heat up some oil and fry your turkey bacon until it sizzles. Once it does so remove it and leave it aside.
- Now add your onion and garlic to your saucepan. Fry them until they turn brown.
- Once you have done so add your milk, squeeze lemon juice and scrape lemon zest from your lemon. Follow that up with chicken stock and bring the mixture to a boil.
- After doing so, add your pasta, mint leaves and bacon to the mixture.
- Season everything with salt and pepper according to your needs and mix it well.
- After you have done so, your pasta is now ready to be served.
Other Recipes you can explore
Other than this delicious recipe we have many more recipes for dishes such as Korean Fried Chicken that you can explore and enjoy.