Eggs are a versatile food ingredient. That versatility has amounted to a wide variety of food made using eggs as an ingredient. One dish that you may have heard about could be Silky Steamed Eggs. With its soft texture, it provides an interesting and memorable dining experience. Are you keen to know how to make this dish? Why not try out this recipe. Without further ado, let us begin.
Let us now take a look at the ingredients that you will need to make this dish.
.Half a tablespoon of sesame oil
.Shallots Salt (to taste)
|Preparation time: 30 minutes|
|Serving Size: 4 persons|
|Difficulty Level: Easy (1 out of 5 stars)|
- Crack your eggs into a bowl and a pinch of salt. After that, beat your eggs for 1 minute until it becomes fluffy.
- Add your chicken stock and water to your eggs. Make sure that both the water and the stock have the same volume as that of your eggs.
- After doing so, add your sesame oil and whisk your mixture until everything has become well mixed.
- Once you have done so, you can begin steaming your egg. Slowly pour your mixture into a heatproof dish using a strainer. Cover your dish with a clear film and poke holes in it for ventilation.
- Place your egg mixture in a steamer and let it steam for 10 minutes
- Garnish your steamed egg with shallots and spring onions.
- Now your dish is ready to be served.