Salmon is a great ingredient to include in salad because of its rich taste. Asparagus and Hard Boiled Eggs are other ingredients that add a nice flavour to food. When you add Salmon, Eggs and Asparagus together, you’ll be in for a really delicious salad combination. Here is our take on a Salmon, Asparagus and Egg Salad.
- Salt (10 teaspoons)
- Pepper ( 10 teaspoons)
- Asparagus (3 to 4 pieces)
- Sashimi Grade Salmon (2 to 3 fillets)
- Eggs ( Depends on how many eggs you are serving per person)
- Season your Asparagus with about 5 teaspoons of salt and pepper and place them in the oven for about 5 to 10 minutes. Alternatively you can remove them from the oven if you feel that they have been cooked sufficiently.
- Next, season your Salmon with about 5 teaspoons of salt and pepper and leave it to grill in the oven for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Start boiling your eggs for about 10 to 12 minutes and peel them when done.
- Arrange your cooked Salmon, Asparagus and Hard Boiled Egg according to your liking and serve accordingly.
- Dig into your salad and enjoy every minute of it!
Total Preparation time: Between 37 to 40 minutes.
And there you have it! A delicious and healthy variety of salad that you and your loved ones can enjoy! Do let us know how you liked the salad. Till the next time we try another interesting recipe together, take care and continue your culinary experimentation.
A note on the ingredients: You can get the Sashimi grade Salmon and other ingredients in Singapore through online stores like Pickme, Lazada and Shopee alongside local supermarket chains such as NTUC Fairprice.